Thursday 31 August 2017

Would I kiss it?

This week we made some graphs for maths.
First we listened to the story of the Frog Princess and then we made a graph about whether or not we would kiss the frog. Yuck! Most of us decided that we wouldn't.  Then we made a graph using our shoes.



Last week we wrote stories about being respectful and also about a bear losing his ball down a drain. Here are some of our stories.

Being Respectful 
I can be nice. I will keep my hands to myself. 

By Sky

Being Respectful 
I can sit down on the mat. Listen to your Mum and Dad. Be kind to your friend so they will be kind to you. I will do kind stuff to people. 

By Jake

Being Respectful 
Listen to the teacher when the teacher is talking. Listen to your Mummy when she is speaking. Listen to your friend, that is the way to respect. I can keep my hands and feet to myself when I am playing with Emma.
By Annie

The Bear 
The bear went to the park. He dropped the ball down the hole. 
By William

The Bear
The bear was playing with his ball. His ball fell in the hole. Along came a man. He saw the bear crying so he got in the hole and got the ball.

By Declan

The Bear
Part 1 
One day there was a bear on the road. It was a kind bear. The bear dropped the ball and the bear was sad. A man said, “Here you go.”
The bear was happy. “ Thank you” said the bear.” I will make sure I will not drop the ball again.”
The next day the bear dropped the ball in the hole again. “Sorry,” said the bear “ Did you get hurt? I will be careful.”
On Monday the bear was careful and the ball was happy.  “I like playing and catching all day.” Finally the bear learnt how to be careful. 
By Isha

Next week we will be busy practising our assembly items for the School Assembly on Friday. We hope that you can come to it.

Words for the week: here, of, so, put

Sounds of the week: Ending blends
ld
lt
sk
st
Cold, wild,  gold, salt, belt, bolt, ask, risk, mask, fast, list, best


1 comment:

  1. Well done room 5 we really enjoyed the assembly.

    ReplyDelete